Responsible for consulting with sales teams and customers in the design and implementation of software solutions and professional services. Assists in providing technical support in sales presentations, customer training, and the delivery of professional services.
- Participates in on-site visits to customers for meetings, surveys, and inspections.
- Meets with customer IT staff as technical advisor.
- Assists with RFP responses.
- Assists in the preparation of sales proposals and participate in developing workflows and assessments by developing a Proof of Concept (POC) to be delivered to the end customer for their review and approval.
- Assists in the development of a Statement of Work (SOW) that will outline the customer requirements and responsibilities.
- Ensures configurations are complete and accurate.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Relevant business experience relating to printing pre-sales/post- sales support in Large Format, office and production environments.
- Extensive travel may be required, up to 70% with overnight stays. Valid drivers' license and acceptable driving record necessary. Certain minimum auto insurance coverages are required.
PPS Specific: Fiery Professional & Expert Certification. Certified Color Management Professional Master; responsible for providing post-sales 24/7 after hours support and implementation services. Actively assist customers with application on-boarding activities to increase print volumes.
LFS Specific: Knowledge of CAD systems, specifically AutoCAD and Microstation drafting and batch printing utilities. Certified Color Management Professional Master. Knowledge of industry RIP software.
WTS Enterprise Specific: Knowledge of advance networking with the ability to identify and understand all networking topologies. Basic knowledge of Document imaging, Document Management and Document Capture. Desired certification: Security +, Network+.
WTS Production Specific: Past experience in color or black and white production printing and the related software products or past experience working in commercial print shop or CRD. Knowledge of networking and Windows printing environments.