At Univar Solutions, we're building on our more than 90 years of experience and drawing on deep resources - inventory and logistics experts, scientists, PhDs, procurement, customer service, sales and marketers-to deliver consultative services and an unmatched portfolio to solve customers' formulation and operational challenges. When you work for Univar Solutions, you'll play an important role in shaping how we deliver more than chemical and ingredients.
We are currently adding to our team of local delivery drivers, as we strive to redefine chemical and ingredient distribution. We offer an opportunity to be part of one of the largest private fleets in North America, with various opportunities to carry bulk and packaged material, with well-maintained and up to date assets.
As a driver at Univar Solutions, you will be crucial to our success, representing the best of our company and helping to build long lasting relationships with our customers and communities. As a company Where People Matter, we are committed to the long-term wellbeing of our teammates and their families.
Being Part of our Team Means:
- Local deliveries & predictable schedule
- Work Schedule: 1st Shift
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for new drivers
- Competitive wages and benefits including:
- Medical, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage begins day 1
- 401K, with company match and company retirement contribution
- PTO accrual begins immediately - earn up to 18 PTO days per year
- 8 Company Holidays & 2 Floating Holidays
- Stable and long-established global company, part of the Fortune 500
- Well maintained fleet of modern tractors and equipment
- Be part of culture that values the safety of our teams above all else
Drive with Purpose:
- Help keep our communities healthy, fed, clean and safe!
- Provide excellent service to our customers through safe and efficient deliveries
- Act as the face of Univar Solutions and demonstrate consistent integrity
- Operate and maintain company vehicles - assigned trucks
- Transport both hazardous & non-hazardous materials and wastes in full compliance with applicable federal, state, local statutes and regulations and company policies
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- CDL-A required
- HAZMAT endorsement required
- Tanker endorsement required
- Must be 21 years of age
- Read, write, count, understand, and speak English
- Knowledge of OSHA and DOT regulations
- Familiar with pneumatic pumps, mechanical aptitude preferred
To reach us directly, contact email@example.com or call 866-4-UNIVAR
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
Univar is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.