The Enterprise Architect contributes to enterprise architecture by ensuring that common architecture decisions are implemented consistently across business and IT in order to support the business and IT strategy. They will also research, analyze, design, propose, and deliver IT architecture solutions that are optimal for the business and IT strategies in one or more domains. The Enterprise Architect provides integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate hardware, software, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy. The Enterprise Architect is responsible for analyzing and incorporating where appropriate industry trends, and being familiar with enterprise standards and methodology. The role will also have familiarity with the enterprise infrastructure and applications, and will specialize in a particular domain.
* Contribute to the definition of conceptual and logical architecture specifications (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture) for the enterprise.
* Interact with business strategists and comprehend design impact to systems and develop measurable business cases that support the Architecture.
* Serve as an architecture conduit for external requests and queries, and provide education on enterprise architecture directions and goals.
* Manage organizational impacts of architecture.
* Work with other architects on enterprise architectural efforts, utilizing cross-functional knowledge (strategy, change management and business process management).
* Analyze IT industry and market trends and determine potential impact upon enterprise as well as, identify and analyze enterprise business drivers to derive enterprise business, information, technical, and solution architecture requirements.
* Implement overall architecture approach for all layers of a solution.
Ensure that enterprise architecture standards, policies, and procedures are enacted uniformly across application development projects and programs.
Job Must Haves
* Strong knowledge of Supply Chain processes and solutions
* Strong communication ability to lead external partner architecture and process discussions.
* Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
* Works independently; receives minimal guidance
* Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
* Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
* Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
* Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
* Works independently
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.Location:US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
* December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
* All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.