If finding an effective fix and supporting customers with the highest level of service standards sounds appealing to you, Canon Solutions America, a leader in technology, solutions, and services, wants to know your story. We're actively seeking a Digital Service Specialist to deliver amazing experiences and elevated efficiency within the routine maintenance of Canon-supported products in accordance with Service and Parts Standards.
max-width:100%; height:auto;" />
In this position, you'll be accountable for:
Please note: this is a customer-facing role, and requires compliance with customer policies and protocols, which may include COVID-19 vaccination and other measures relating to COVID-19.
Do you meet these requirements?
- Hold a High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Possess a basic understanding of internet environments and the ability to successfully complete the 120-day introductory period and the PDIF (Printing and Digital Imaging Foundations) new-hire class.
- Ability to travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Capable of functioning in a 24/7 environment, while performing shift work and on-call rotations.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and be active more than 50 percent of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling).