The Sales Analyst ensures the integrity, consistency and scalability of CDW's sales reporting and provides insightful analysis to support executive leadership's decision making. This role designs and develops reporting, analyzes business processes, and aligns projects with the executive strategy. The Sales Analyst aligns all tactical and strategic priorities with sales leadership initiatives.
- Design actionable reporting tools that enable sales leaders to make data driven decisions
- Produce sound analysis from large raw data sets to support sales leadership to drive tactical and strategic departmental objectives and partnership decisions
- Communicate analysis and key findings to leaders clearly, concisely and timely
- Collaborate with stakeholders to clarify, prioritize and validate project requirements and business objectives
- Serve as a conduit/broker for cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Conduct a variety of ad-hoc analysis based on business needs
- Establish and maintain data governance processes and strategies to minimize data integrity and business risk
- Report data using SQL and Power BI in an Enterprise Data Warehouse environment
- Evaluate ways to improve processes to streamline data delivery
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT on all technical sales projects
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years analyst experience with sales analysis or support, financial analysis, econometrics, or statistics
- Expert-level Excel skills (will be tested)
- Excellent analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions, and develops actionable recommendations.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- History of balancing multiple time-sensitive priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to directors and VPs
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong cross functional relationships
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Project management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Power BI or business intelligence tool experience
- SQL Server Management experience
- Data warehouse experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.
CDW is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.