Advanced proficiency in site operations and procedures with ability to assign tasks to colleagues and manage responsibilities within the team.
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer concerns.
- Promptly reviews and responds to management and client requests via emails, phone calls, text messages and verbal.
- Strong focus on providing good customer service.
- Contributes to the creation of the Site Procedure Guide to ensure all account processes are properly recorded.
- Oversees workflow and job balance between staff and ensures tasks are completed within account SLA requirements.
- Responsible for communicating and training team in changes to workflow or procedure.
- Oversees and manages daily and monthly records on service activity.
- Effectively communicates with the client and staff.
- Where appropriate, may serve as main point of contact to the client for daily activity and participate in client meetings on account activity.
- Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy Center, Copier Maintenance, Mail/Courier Services, Reception/Office Services, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Services, Warehouse, File Room/Records File Services based on assigned location.
- Attends cross-functional trainings to ensure ability to provide coverage when short-staffed.
- Site responsibility and location of coverage may change based on client and/or division needs.
-Responsible for prompt and accurate receiving, sorting, delivery, pick up, and processing of all courier items, interoffice mail, newspapers, magazines and all classed of United States Postal Services mail. -
-Tracks courier and accountable items (FedEx, UPS, Certified Mail, etc).
-Researches and routes unidentified and generic mail.
-Receives, logs, delivers and tracks messenger items.
-Responds to customer requests.
-Performs routine upkeep of equipment.
-Records and tracks customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests.
Please note: this is a customer-facing role, and requires compliance with customer policies and protocols, which may include COVID-19 vaccination and other measures relating to COVID-19. H
HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required, plus 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Good computer skills/technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may also require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending, walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties.