Second level support resource reflective of expertise and knowledge gained at level 1. Trained in customer service core requirements with demonstrated proficiency with customers, core technologies and work processes.
- Demonstrates higher level customer support capabilities through assignments.
- Identifies potential opportunities to improve work processes, tools and systems to streamline workflows.
- Adept at core customer service skills.
- Supports the department as needed on special projects.
- Reduced level of oversight required by manager to compete tasks.
- Early experience employing customer service skills acquired through Canon training.
- Demonstrates consistent respect to customers.
- Contributes information to customer database.
- Generates customer relationships appropriately.
- HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required, plus 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Associates degree or equivalent required.
- Must have been a back-up for an install Lead.
- Adept at listening to customer and matching their energy, paraphrasing back to understand their concerns/issues, and assuring that they will personally ensure that a solution is found and implemented.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- To be established with Co-op organization in alignment with their course descriptions. Canon courses or equivalent experience.