Data Analyst with strong SQL Server skills and a keen eye for detail.
A.B Data's Class Action Administration division seeks a motivated individual to work closely with team members.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work hands-on with MS SQL Server 2016 and up for SQL report, query, and stored procedure development, as well as for SQL data analysis, manipulation, and optimization
- Work with Data Team to create and maintain documentation on technical processes
- Support the work load and priorities of other Data Analysts
- Be open to continuous learning and improving technical skills
- Must have hands-on experience working with MS SQL Server 2016 and up
- 2+ years' recent, hands-on experience working with SQL data analysis, manipulation, and optimization
- Proven background in SQL Server query, and stored procedure development (new, custom SQL development preferred but not required)
- Strong knowledge of SQL language
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS
- ETL Development experience
- Strong relationship, management and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software to include: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access
- Knowledge of Data Modeling Concepts
Candidates must pass pre-employment, credit check and drug screen.
Apply on line through Milwaukeejobs. Please include your salary requirements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel in the position. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time.
A.B Data Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A.B. Data is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, and without regard to public assistance status.