**potential $2,500 days and $5,000 nights Retention Bonus!**
WHO ARE WE?
At Aptar, we use insights, design, engineering, and science to create innovative packaging technologies that build brand value for our customers, and, in turn, make a meaningful difference in the lives, looks, health, and homes of people around the world.
Every day, Aptar creates “a-ha moments” for its customers and their consumers and patients by continually bringing innovations to market that convert non-dispensing packaging into breakthrough product-dispensing systems, including those that give people more effective ways to put on their favorite fragrance, kids the opportunity to pour ketchup without making a mess and patients connected technologies that help them more easily adhere to treatment.
We have manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, Asia, and South America and over 13,000 dedicated employees in 18 different countries.
YOU SHOULD WORK HERE BECAUSE WE
- Attract and develop high-performing people.
- Promote a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Allow for failure by allowing people to make mistakes through an open and trusting environment.
- Invest in the development of employees through local, regional, and global career opportunities.
- Contribute to the communities where we reside.
- Responsible for supplying the production areas with raw materials and semi-finished goods
- Responsible for returning raw materials and semi-finished goods to the correct storage locations
- Repackaging materials and products for up to half of daily shift
- Issuing and returning of crib stock
- Operating of barcode equipment / computer skills
- Unload and receive inbound shipments / prepare and load orders for outbound shipment
- Handling of finished goods
- Maintain daily housekeeping / recycling program
- Maintain inventory accuracy on all inventoried items, including Crib, Raw Materials, WIP, or Finished Goods
- Communicate all aspects of job activity to the next shift
- All other job duties as assigned
- Reading, writing, and basic math skills
- Physical ability to perform activity list
- Forklift truck training; lift equipment and scissors lift
- Ability to move and lift materials
- Physical mobility
- Strong teamwork mentality
Marginal Job Functions (Not fundamental job duties)
***Candidates may be asked to compete a math and mechanical aptitude test for screening purposes.
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Ability to relate/communicate with others.
- Previous forklift experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- Available for overtime as needed