Applied Industrial Technologies/CFP is currently looking for a Warehouse Team Leadto join our family. We say "family" because Applied has been fortunate to keep associates for 20, 30, 40+ years. In fact, 25% of our U.S. team has 20 or more years of service with Applied! In this role you'll be a key part of our distribution operations and use your knowledge and experience from warehouse or distribution environments.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Learn all warehouse positions to be able to assist when needed.
- Perform warehouse duties in all areas of the warehouse as assigned or directed.
- Perform Pipe Fabrication using tools provided
- Perform Valve Automation
- Maintain all work areas in a neat and orderly condition. Detect and report all faulty equipment, defective materials, improper operations and unusual conditions to a supervisor. Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations
- Load, unload and secure loads when transporting materials on an open bed truck and/or trailer
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Learn all warehouse positions to assist others when needed
Essential Mental Functions:
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent math and mechanical skills.
- Willing to help in other areas of department as necessary.
Essential Physical Functions/Equipment Used:
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to stand, kneel, and walk for long periods of time.
- Must have clean background and be able to pass both a pre-employment & random drug test(s).
- Must be able to, or possess ability to learn how to, operate large warehouse equipment; namely forklifts.
- Must be able to work off hours, weekends, and OT on a short notice basis based on business needs.
- Knowledge of rigging, lifting and moving heavy and awkward products.
- Able to work in abnormal (heat/cold/clean room) operating conditions.
- High School Diploma or Equivalentrequired; Associates Degree/Technical Degree preferred.
- 1-3 year's previous pump repair experience desired; experience with hydraulics helpful, but not required.
- Basic computer proficiency required, namely the ability to operate Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of required equipment, including hand tools, power tools, machining equipment, etc.
- Clean driving record.
- Military experience a plus; especially a Navy mechanic aboard a ship.
- Standard warehouse environment; including machine shop, paint booth, equipment operation, shipping & receiving, inventory area.
FCX Performance, an Applied Industrial Technologies Company, isa leading process flow control company providing technical mission critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389to let us know the nature of your request.