What you will do
Under supervision of the Vice President, Interstate, manages the customer account to achieve both the customer and Clarios' defined goals and objectives. Partners with Clarios' cross functional team members to ensure customer needs are met.
How you will do it
- Responsible as an account team member to ensure the branded / distributor portion of the customer account achieves business and financial commitments. Recommends actions to increase profitability.
- Utilizes Clarios' category management resources and data to develop and implement programs / strategies to drive unit volume and maximize customer and Clarios' margin
- Manages the customer product portfolio. Partners with internal teams on product line planning and recommendations, and leads implementation of line changes through system tools.
- Drive strategic pricing initiatives for branded Interstate products
- Partners with engineering, product, and other internal teams to ensure successful development and launch of new products
- Reviews and analyzes cost, volume, and pricing relationships to assure attainment of return on investment goals. Manages execution of contractual agreements (pricing adjustments, customer programs, etc.)
- Develops relationships across multiple functions and levels within the account to include but not limited to: category, marketing, supply chain, distributor business, distributors, and other critical customer functions/departments.
- Leads internal and customer teams to develop, launch, and execute specific strategies and programs to drive growth and profitability for the distributor business
- Leads development and execution of field based training and supporting materials to address the distributors main areas of focus
- Develops concepts and organizes Clarios support/presentations and/or reports required for Clarios and customer meetings on status of customer initiatives as required
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, finance or other related major. MBA preferred
- 8 years minimum commercial business experience. Commercial business experience to include consultative sales, category management, marketing, strategy, commercial finance, etc. required
- Knowledge of the battery industry or automotive aftermarket strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results individually and through others
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen
- Experience with customer level product planning / product portfolio management
- Demonstrated critical thinking capability - Ability to take a big picture approach to develop innovative strategies that support & balance both near and long-term objectives for the business, products & brands.
- Fact-Based Problem Solving - Ability to identify emerging trends in customer/consumer preferences in order to predict their impact on market segments.
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to quickly grasp and interpret information pertinent to the growth of the organization in a complex, high pressure environment
- Demonstrated excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills required
- Effectively able to communicate with and influence the customer and internal communities and stakeholder resume
- Project management experience preferred
- Anticipated 15%-25% travel (once travel restrictions are lifted)
Who we are
Clarios is a world leader in advanced energy storage solutions. We partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle. Technologies that deliver uniquely sustainable, next-generation performance, and bring reliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives. We add value at every link in the supply chain, contributing to the progress of the communities we serve and the planet we all share. Learn more about Clarios at www.clarios.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Clarios, LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please email Special.Accommodations@Clarios.com.
Clarios is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law.