Title: Machine Operator
Shift: Weekends; Friday - Sunday; 5:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Compensation: $20.28 - $25.72
The general production position is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of automatic packaging, palletizing, labeling and sealing equipment that produces and packs wet wipes.
- Safely operate, trouble shoot, and repair automatic packaging, winding, capping, filling, cutting, labeling and sealing equipment
- Utilize JDEdwards, Factory Talk, Docushare, and DSI scan guns to safely produce quality products to customer specifications
- Collaborate with other functional areas to support production (examples Logistics, Maintenance, Chem Mix, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Some operating of a forklift expected. Training offered, no experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Physical examination and pre-employment drug screen will be required upon job offer
- Flexibility to work different shifts and/or different work cites depending on company demand may be required.
Training Schedule Options during the week or weekend:
- Week Nights:
- Monday - Wednesday; 5:30 PM - 5:30 AM
- Thursday; 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Weekend Nights:
- Friday - Sunday; 5:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Rockline is a light industrial manufacturer of coffee filters and disinfectant wipes. Our associates work in some of the cleanest and most safe manufacturing and warehouses around. Work for a company that cares about you and helps produce products the world needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)