Title: Forklift/Material Handler - Wet Wipes
Shift: Rotating Night Shift; 2-2-3 Schedule 5:30pm - 5:30am
Compensation: $19.50 - $24.40 per Hour
- Opportunity to increase your wage with our pay for skill program.
- FLSA: Non-Exempt
Essential Accountabilities: The Forklift Material Handler position is responsible for operating a forklift to help load and unload trucks, haul finished goods and raw materials to and from manufacturing line and pull orders when necessary. This position works in a clean, consistent and safety conscious environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods, bend, reach, grab and twist
- Must be able to complete production documentation accurately
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Physical examination and pre-employment drug screen will be required upon conditional job offer.
- Previous experience with machines, heavily-automated environments, or previous general production are encouraged to apply.
FSLA Status: Non-Exempt.
Rockline is a light industrial manufacturer of coffee filters and disinfectant wipes. Our associates work in some of the cleanest and most safe manufacturing and warehouses around. Work for a company that cares about you and helps produce products the world needs.
High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)