As an Account Executive - Point of Care, you will be responsible for total account management and selling the full Roche Point of Care portfolio. This includes a range of selling skills such as positioning a differentiated Molecular Point of Care technology into the Hospital Laboratory environment and associated physician office labs, with each account have unique needs and buying patterns. As part of the Roche Point of Care portfolio you will be positioning IT solutions that will connect instruments across the IHN continuum of care in both inpatient and outpatient settings. This position requires conducting presentations and business reviews to potential customers thereby demonstrating in-depth knowledge of our product line, as well as relevant healthcare/industry trends including related products or services. Additionally, you will:
* Generate new customer demand within the IHN segment across the full portfolio of POC products.
* Penetrate complex and large IHN accounts to gain access to and favor with key decision makers and all buying influence
* Translate customer needs into internal action to meet those needs while balancing key business priorities and goals
* Balance the need to advocate for your customers while also demonstrating the drive and ability to negotiate and achieve strong business results for Roche.
* Demonstrate strong clinical and financial acumen with a demonstrated ability to understand customer needs and align Roche POC products to an evolving market within the IHN segment.
* Develop territory-specific executional strategies to consistently meet and exceed sales targets.
* Effectively utilize outcomes from workflow analysis and impact studies to provide competitive differentiation and value to the overall customer solution. Provide in-depth technical expertise regarding assigned product lines.
* Utilize competitive, customer, and product knowledge to establish competitive barriers to market penetration by positioning Roche Professional Diagnostic's solutions. Assist customers in achieving defined business/technical and personal goals. These responsibilities will include pre & post analysis review.
* Work cross functionally with internal colleagues and peers to share information and best practices while remaining actively involved in industry/customer organizations that impact business.
* Deliver tailored presentations specific to customer needs incorporating the outcome data from the various process analysis. Conduct system demonstrations & presentations where applicable; Road Shows, VIPS, etc.
* Preferred experience in the Point of Care diagnostic and Integrated Health Network space.
This is a field-based role - the territory is Wisconsin. You must live within 50 miles of the territory.
Who you are:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 3+ years relevant sales or equivalent experience
* Participation in an approved accelerated development, fellowship or rotational program may be considered in lieu of experience.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at .
Job Level:Individual contributor