Our patients matter. Our team matters. You matter.
Do you want to be part of a purpose-driven healthcare organization focused on unlocking the potential of others? This position is great for someone who wants to create digital marketing strategies and help continue to build brand awareness as we expand!
How You Will Contribute:
- Develop and execute clinic specific marketing strategies validated by data to support market growth objectives
- Own the analytics and process for marketing lead generation tactics
- Write, edit, and publish content daily across all marketing channels reflective of ADVENT's brand voice and tone
- Gather and document data insights weekly across functions to understand what drove new patient volume
- Monitor digital marketing options to maintain knowledge of latest technologies, trends and platforms being utilized
What We're Looking For:
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience planning, executing, and measuring cross-channel marketing and social content programs that drive engagement
- Proficient in copywriting
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok advertising, ad management, and analytical reporting
- Ability to think creatively, innovate, demonstrate initiative, follow through, and outside of the box problem-solving
- Flexible, team player with strong organizational and analytical skills
What's It Like Working at ADVENT?
- Culture that embraces being kind, is solutions minded, and encourages you to ask questions
- Hybrid work model
- 22 days of PTO (prorated your first year based on start date) & holiday pay
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance with generous employer paid HRA account
- 401k Contribution
- Be a part of a Milwaukee Best Places to Work Team