The Technical Consultant will provide subject matter and technical expertise to support customer's implementations of products developed on the ServiceNow platform. This is a hands-on role capable of leading technical implementations to ensure customers are successfully implemented and value-established.
As a member of our ServiceNow Solutions organization, the MSP Technical Consultant will provide subject matter and technical expertise to support CDW's Managed Services ServiceNow instances. This is a hands-on role capable of leading technical and complex enhancements to meet internal stakeholder demands while maintaining the stability of the platform
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Estimation, creation and delivery of solutions for customers addressing requirements in consideration of process design, ServiceNow technical best practice and standards
- Collaborate and contribute on the creation, deployment and maintenance of technical best practice and standards
- Ensure technical deliverables to customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time, and deliver valued outcomes
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery and Enhancement Services processes as well as the maturing of the different portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of customer needs and requirements
- Ensure all time is recorded accurately and keep calendar up-to-date with scheduled activities
- Manage multiple clients after initial project implementation
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Timely resolution of assigned Incidents, Requests, and Problems while providing exceptional customer service by employing active listening, empathy, problem-solving and clear communication (verbal and written)
- Estimation, creation and delivery of solutions for stakeholders addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards
- Ability conduct and attend on-camera meetings regularly.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 2+ years experience as a developer working on the ServiceNow platform
- Active listening skills, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input while demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, and presentational)
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ITSM solutions
- CSA and CIS ITSM certifications - current or within 6 months of hire
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing assistance in solving business processes and/or technical problems and relay that in English and not just IT jargon
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player
- Ownership, accountability, and attention to detail in all work efforts
- Maturity, professionalism, and good judgment; ability to excel with minimum supervision
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and supports our brand promise and guarantee to always "make it right"
- Ability to make decisions which have significant impact on the department's credibility, operations, and services
- Ability to travel at least 10% of the time
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology,
- 3+ years working on the ServiceNow platform
- At least 1 CIS certification (in addition to CIS-ITSM) - current or within 6 months of hire
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies
- Experience with web services integrations
- ServiceNow Pre-Sales Accreditations in all product lines
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.
CDW is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.