We have a terrific opportunity right here in the City of Sheboygan - get hired on at a great company that will treat you like family!! No driver's license? No car? NO PROBLEM! This job is centrally located here in the city - make it easy to get to work! THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY - with excellent benefits once hired on!
This job will provide a variety of duties and offers rotation so you don't have to do the same thing for the full shift!
SUMMARY Load, stage, transport process materials, and cross-train into other areas of the facility as necessary to maintain department efficiencies required to meet customer demand.
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
1. Operation of Propane & Electric PIVs to include fork trucks, clamp trucks, dollies, and walk-behinds.
2. Collect manufacturing process waste (i.e. carton waste, flat sheet waste, and trim waste) replace collection bins/pallets in the waste collection areas as necessary.
3. Hog/Shred process waste into sellable bales of graded recycled waste made up of Cartons, Flat Sheets, and Trimmings.
4. Complete daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance requirements on the waste collection systems and keep the work area clean.
5. Pre-stage roll stock, pallets, and other process materials communicated via the Department Operators, Leads, and Supervisors.
6. Should be able to read a Factory Ticket, have the ability to distinguish between different types of manufacturing materials (i.e. roll stock, pallets, and corrugated).
7. Maintain a working knowledge of the Inventory Systems.
8. Maintain a knowledge of basic sheeter operations, back stands, back stand controls, and how to set up a roll for a running splice safety and quality expectations.
9. May be required to assist the Receiving Dept. as deemed necessary by Supervision or Management.
10. May be assigned to other areas of the plant when deemed necessary by Supervision or Management.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Ability to read and write and communicate verbally with supervisors and other employees
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all measures using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger/handle/feel, and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity you can very easily send your resume to or if you'd like, you can create a profile at Any further questions, don't hesitate to call us at 920-287-3500