Reviews SAP business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological needs. Identifies and recommends opportunities to improve efficiency.
1. Leads or participates in multiple projects to translate end user business needs to design, configure, document, and test software application solutions across multiple functional groups, focused primarily on SAP applications
2. Understands best practice business analyst processes and uses the knowledge to develop consistent requirements management procedures and templates.
3. Identifies, creates and facilitates process design changes by conducting business and systems analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement; data reliability; re-engineering processes and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes and partnering with business to ensure solutions provided meet long-term business strategies
4. Analyzes and synthesizes business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
5. Elicits requirements and clearly documents configuration and system support materials including functional, technical specifications and training materials
6. Maintains and develops internal business relationships to influence successful project outcomes
7. Supports the software lifecycle of SAP and other enterprise software applications such as implementation, configuration, post go live support, and training
8. Provides internal support for evaluation of proposed functionality in existing and proposed SAP applications
9. Mentors team on the use of best practices and monitors teams compliance to department processes
10. Performs other duties as assigned
Solid understanding of software development lifecycles (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
Strong ability to handle complex, high profile projects. Complexity drivers include: multiple integrated systems where new requirements need to be traced through the inter-related systems; multiple stakeholders across several departments; etc.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated ability to define the business need within the context of the project and then translate the need into requirements.
Excellent ability to partner in the business change and tackle projects across multiple process domains.
Proven ability to lead the overall business analysis effort on large projects which demand multiple business analysts to deliver.
Proven ability to develop best practices for requirements gathering.
Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location
5 years of experience in requirements management
Subject matter expert with supply chain processes for warehousing, distribution and
Completion of 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations of Inventory Management and Warehouse Management in a warehouse environment
Completion of 1+ full lifecycle SAP implementations of EWM in a warehouse environment
IM/WM/EWM experience with Inbound and Outbound processes