Data Visualization Analyst - Supply Chain
The primary purpose of this role is to aid the Business in data/fact based decision making by presenting large amounts of complex data in easy to understand dashboards, visual tools and reports. This will be accomplished in three specific ways:
What you will do
- Firstly, this role will understand the connection points between our data sets, enabling the creation of near real time cross-functional reporting for the business.
- Secondly, this role will work to design and deploy data visualizations that are automated and sustainable, relieving the end-user groups of ad-hoc data aggregation and analysis.
- Lastly, this role will support end-user adoption by engaging users in design and development and serving as a subject matter expert for all visualizations and underlying data.
How you will do it
- Build creative and interactive dashboards and reports that can be used intuitively by business leaders to gain insights that drive strategic decision-making
- Understand business strategy and objectives by studying the business function, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats. Develops mockups to visualize insights and elicits feedback to ensure visualizations meet business needs
- Assist in the documentation of requirements and finished products
- Engage end-users with tools to facilitate their day-to-day work, making large and/or complex data more accessible. Provide training and guidance as needed
- Transformation, enrichment, and integration of data from identified internal and external data sources as needed to ensure consistent and accurate reporting
- Deliver on ad-hoc data requests from business users while building reports and dashboards to help reduce the need for these requests
- Deliver multi-faceted, analytics or visualization development projects
- Perform misc. duties as needed
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of six (6) years of professional relevant analytics experience (Business Analyst and/or customer-facing delivery experience preferred)
- Manufacturing/Supply Chain company experience
- Power BI or Tableau data visualization building experience
- Knowledge of DAX, M, Power BI or equivalent languages
- Knowledge of SQL/Data Warehouse Methodologies
- Knowledge of Python and R
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience creating process flow diagrams
- Knowledge of Documenting functional or data conversion requirements
- Ability to travel up to 5%, if needed (post-COVID)
Who we are
Clarios is a world leader in advanced energy storage solutions. We partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle. Technologies that deliver uniquely sustainable, next-generation performance, and bring reliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives. We add value at every link in the supply chain, contributing to the progress of the communities we serve and the planet we all share. Learn more about Clarios at www.clarios.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Clarios, LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please email Special.Accommodations@Clarios.com.
Clarios is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law.