General Job Description
The Customer Account Manager plays a key role as the liaison between the client, sales and production while managing all aspects of the direct marketing and business critical communications programs, The Customer AccountManager is very detail oriented and responsible for understanding customer expectations while coordinating projects form start to finish.
- Learn the client’s business and expectations needs. Build a strong client relationship to ensure flawless execution of client expectations.
- Learn production processes, including how each area impacts the others.
- Manage all phases of development, execution and ongoing project management in a fast-paced, high stress environment. .
- Schedule processes, monitor work to ensure compliance with AB Data and client standards, and provide status updates.
- Resolve problems as necessary
- Manage tracking documentation, customer billing, etc.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Postal requirements and production processes, including how each area impacts the others.
Experience and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a professional client services, account/project management, marketing or related role in a business service setting.
- Background in printing or mailing services a plus!
- Detail oriented, organized, solution seeker who collaborates well with team members and hits challenges head on in a positive, proactive manner.
- Comfortable communicating with clients, vendors and team members at all levels.
- Ability to manage large projects with lots of moving parts!
- Dedicated, logical thinker with good intuition and problem solving skills.
Candidates must pass pre-employment credit, background and substance screening.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel in the position. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time.
A.B Data Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A.B. Data is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, and without regard to public assistance status.
Search Words: Clerical Support, Data Entry, Data Processing, Printing, Mailing