**potential $2,500 days and $5,000 nights Retention Bonus!**
WHO ARE WE?
At Aptar, we use insights, design, engineering, and science to create innovative packaging technologies that build brand value for our customers, and, in turn, make a meaningful difference in the lives, looks, health, and homes of people around the world.
Every day, Aptar creates “a-ha moments” for its customers and their consumers and patients by continually bringing innovations to market that convert non-dispensing packaging into breakthrough product-dispensing systems, including those that give people more effective ways to put on their favorite fragrance, kids the opportunity to pour ketchup without making a mess and patients connected technologies that help them more easily adhere to treatment.
We have manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, Asia, and South America and over 13,000 dedicated employees in 18 different countries.
YOU SHOULD WORK HERE BECAUSE WE
- Attract and develop high-performing people.
- Promote a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Allow for failure by allowing people to make mistakes through an open and trusting environment.
- Invest in the development of employees through local, regional, and global career opportunities.
- Contribute to the communities where we reside.
Job Description & Summary
Set-up Tech Job Elements
- Efficiently, set up injection molds in presses.
- Efficiently, Perform color changes.
- Assist Operator/Inspectors and Material Handlers with housekeeping.
- Responsible for process documentation and process changes, as directed by other technicians.
Set-up Tech Required Qualifications
- A math, a mechanical aptitude test will be given and used as a screening device only.
- Prompt, Reliable Attendance
- Physically capable of the required work.
- Ability to be forklift certified.
- Minimum of 6 attendance points.
** Candidates may be asked to complete math and mechanical testing for recruitment purposes.