Operating as part of a field sales team, the Account Development Representative is primarily responsible for delivering profitable sales results by identifying and focusing on new accounts and growing under- penetrated customers within the small to mid-size markets within an assigned sales territory. This role is focused both on building and maintaining influential customer and supplier business relationships by staying abreast on current and future industry policies, practices, products, trends, technology and information affecting their territory. The Account Development Representative will negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external customers and is able to win concessions without damaging relationships. The Account Development Representative will use their relationship and trust leverage with other parties to gain more profit and revenue for the company.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Drive sales growth through new customer acquisition and rebuilding of underpenetrated and neglected relationships. Responsible to both build and maintain influential customer and supplier business relationships.
* Act strategically to identify and target emerging areas for high growth, profit, and differentiation (e.g., fast-growing, small to mid-size businesses) through knowledge of the market, territory, and relationships with suppliers and customers. Responsible for identifying issues related to the emerging customer and market needs and generating leads and follows-ups obtained through suppliers and Arrow internal sources. Through evaluation of qualified leads and analysis prioritizes high-return opportunities to solve customer problems and create demand for Arrow's full range of solutions, products, and services.
* Responsible for Sales Generation through driving and creating new opportunities and product selection within their territory using their solid understanding of all of Arrow's solutions and matching those solutions to customer business needs. Grows profits and maximizes margins by solving the customer's business problems with value-added Arrow solutions. Coordinates global transactions locally and across regions to maximize business capture rates. Develop strategic customer sales/marketing plans.
* Build and maintain influential customer and supplier business relationships by staying abreast of current and future industry and competitor's products, trends, technology and information. Develops and builds relationships with decision making management and C-level/executive level to proactively forecast future demands and provide solutions.
60-70% local travel will be required for the state of Wisconsin
What We Are Looking For:
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.Location:US-WI-Brookfield, Wisconsin (N Executive Dr)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:SalesEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
* December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
* All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.