CNC Machinist - 2nd or 3rd Shifts
- Set up and operate numerical controlled machining center and milling machine to machine specified dimensions on ferrous product parts with limited alternatives and variations.
- Work from shop orders, part prints, method sheets, operation and routing sheets, and prepunched numerical control tapes to operate automatically controlled machines with a multitude of tools to perform dedicated machining.
- Change tapes for variations in similar parts or override tape if running manually if situation prevails.
- Change and set broken and dull tools as required.
- Transfer parts from machine to machine with use of conveyor and hoist.
- Work with programmer to prove out new tapes completely.
- Process parts subject to first piece layout inspection approval.
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
Must be able to:
- The employee must continually lift and/or move (over 50% of day) up to 40 pounds in dust, mist, cold and heat, PPE is required.
- Occasionally require the use of an aid to lift heavy weight material to position in difficult work positions.
- The employee is continuously required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Work overtime as needed to support plant functions.
- Pass a background and drug test.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Equivalent knowledge and related or similar experience to operate numerically controlled tape machines to machine parts, change over and make adjustments from set-up drawings; read parts prints, shop orders, and specifications.
- Change and set tools and adjust as required to maintain quality and production standards.
- Check own work regularly using precision measuring instruments requiring interpretive reading,
- 2nd shift: Monday through Friday, 3:30p - 11:00p
- 3rd shift: Sunday through Thursday, 11:00p - 7:00a
- OT can be mandate up to 9 hours per day, and two (2) Saturdays in a row.
***Will accommodate any candidate that is currently in school for CNC operators, but once graduate they will be moved to either 2nd or 3rd shift.
- 2nd shift: $22.50
- 3rd shift: $23.00
If you are interested, please call our office for more information at 920-683-3000. You can also apply online at or send your resume to . Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!