Join the #1 hospital in Wisconsin!
We are seeking a Program Manager Learning Technologies to:
- Recruit, train and motivate Learning Technologies and Organizational Development staff, including but not limited to: conducting employee orientation, completing annual performance appraisals, applying UW Health work standards to daily operations, and maintaining mandatory compliance requirements.
- Lead and implement large-scale learning technology and Learning Management System (LMS) projects through assessment, planning, coordination, and collaboration with Information Services (IS), Human Resources Information Services (HRIS), and other operational partners.
- Represent the Performance Management and Organizational Development Team (PMOD) with multiple stakeholders across UW Health to support the development, communication, and monitoring of learning technology standards for organization-wide use of the UW Health LMS.
Minimum - Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Human Resources, Business, Adult Education, or a related field
Preferred - Master's degree in Information Systems, Human Resources, Business, Adult Educations, or related field
Minimum - Three (3) years of experience in Learning Management System (LMS) administration and/or a Human Resources (HR/Information Services (IS)) systems role that includes experience in the following:
- content management, SCORM and/or AICC content standards
- gathering business requirements and developing technical training documentation.
-Experience in a leadership role
Preferred - One (1) year of experience in a leadership role with direct reports.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Learning management system administration and configuration skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability: ability to identify, understand, analyze and design unique and innovative solutions to complex learning technology challenges.
- Able to manage priorities to meet assignment deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead large-scale change associated with the implementation of a new learning management system
- Ability to effectively communicate the status of assignments and escalate issues as necessary
- Knowledge and experience in a broad range of online learning tools including course authoring software, and other learning technology/multimedia solutions for course development and delivery such as Camtasia, Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, and webinar tools
- Effective analytical ability and sound judgment to assess complex needs and troubleshoot performance or process issues.
- Strong orientation to customer service and demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to work with diverse populations
Light: Ability to lift up to 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
UW Health is committed to being a diverse, equitable, inclusive and anti-racist workplace and is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Our integrity shines through in patient care interactions and our daily work practices as we work to embrace the knowledge, unique perspectives and qualities each employee and faculty member brings to work each day. Applications from Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals, LGBTQ+ and non-binary identities, women, persons with disabilities, military service members and veterans are strongly encouraged. EOE, including disability/veterans.
This is a full time position working Monday thru Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. This position can work primarily remotely but needs to be able to come on site occasionally as needed.
UW Health Administrative Facilities - UW Health has administrative locations throughout Madison and beyond where thousands of employees provide vital support to our clinical areas. These locations are home to departments such as Access Services, Compliance, Human Resources, Information Services, Patient Medical Records, Payroll and many others.