Water technology is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. As a leading global water technology company, A. O. Smith Corporation (NYSE: AOS) is at the center of the trend. We are a $3 billion company with over 140 years of history and more than 15,000 employees worldwide. Our emphasis is on hot water and clean water; we are one of the world's largest manufacturers of residential and commercial water heating equipment as well as a supplier of water purification products in a number of emerging countries.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with manufacturing operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, India, and Europe, we have the global reach to serve customers worldwide. A. O. Smith is committed tocontinuous improvement and maintaining a culture that values and respects our employees. Recently named one of Milwaukee's Top Places to Work, we care about our associates and have programs in place to help ourteam members achieve their potential. When you join our team, you will receive rewards and recognition for your contributions, training and professional development opportunities, as well as a variety of benefits to support youand your family's health, well-being, and financial future.
The Electronics Lab Technicianwill provide support and input to the Engineering team in the evaluation, development and maintenance of products.
* Work in an Electronics laboratory environment
* Run test software and follow test procedures
* Solder and re-work on printed circuit boards
* Read wiring diagrams and schematics
* Build prototypes and test equipment per drawings.
* Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
* Run tests and evaluate performance
* Responsible for safe practices and professional appearance of the work area.
* Develop proficiency with electronic test equipment
* High Scholl Diploma or GED
* Currently enrolled in 2nd year in Associate Degree Electronics program
* Interest and aptitude in Electronics
Competitive compensationand comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, retirement security savings plan, short- and long-term disability programs and tuition assistance.