This Family-Oriented company in the Brookfield area is looking for a Compliance Processor
To join their team: the ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be detailed oriented, and have the ability to work both as a team and independently. This is a great opportunity for recent graduates or current data entry professionals that are looking to further their knowledge in the insurance industry.
• Review policy coding documents for completeness and accuracy.
• Calculate standard premiums for Workers' Compensation and enter audited exposures.
• Complete balancing procedures for premium processing and claims; investigate and resolve out of balance items.
• Enter information and create reports with data from a variety of sources into system records, reports, documents, or outside organization's systems based on established policy. Investigate and resolve all errors and notifications received
• Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal