Position Summary: The Teller is responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers, processing transactions accurately and efficiently, and balancing a cash drawer daily. This position helps strengthen customer relationships by identifying needs and recommending appropriate products and services.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Process transactions accurately and efficiently
- Accurately balance cash drawer daily
- Identify customer needs and suggest appropriate products or services
- Follow established guidelines to properly identify customers
- Adhere to all rules and regulations
- Primary contact for customers' daily banking needs including deposits, withdrawals, payments, check cashing, etc.
- Complete Image Capture as needed
- Respond to customer calls and inquiries; transfer calls appropriately when needed
- Assist customers with entry into Safe Deposit Boxes
- Update customer information as needed (name, address, phone number, email address, etc.)
- Maintain efficiency with cash drawer, keeping only minimum cash needed
- May balance ATM
- Assist with branch reporting including bank secrecy act log and other bank and mandated reports
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pass pre-employment testing
- This position will require full vaccination for all employees. Medical and religious exemptions will be available, and this policy will not supersede state or local laws.
If you are interested, please call our office for more information at 920-683-3000. You can also apply online at or send your resume to . Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!