Are you looking for long term work but not sure where to get started? Do you want to be kept busy and be physically active while enjoying a clean and cool environment? Look no further! We have openings for temporary packaging positions at a local company as a line attendant. This position will give you FAST great pay, a consistent schedule and quick access to benefits! Don't wait to apply!
- Loading machines with large chunks of product
- Ensuring machine is running properly
- Performing a simple inspection of product
- Assisting machine operator with duties like labeling and boxing
- Any other assigned duties
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes and related equipment is necessary
- Ability to make minor decisions based on standard practices will be required
- Ability to read, prepare, and comprehend production reports and worksheets
- Ability to communicate with line personnel
- Ability to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch
- Ability to occasionally lift 40 to 50 pounds
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- Must pass a preemployment drug screen and background check
Act fast - these positions are going to fill quickly! Apply online at or send your resume to ! Don't have a resume? No problem! Give us a call at (920) 287-3500!