Do you have experience in the plastics industry? Would you like an outstanding opportunity at one of the leading plastics companies in Sheboygan County? Look no further! We have openings RIGHT NOW!!
Here is a Job Summary: Responsible for setting up and performing secondary operations, packaging and inspection of parts on extrusion lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (additional duties may be assigned as required.)
- Set-up and operation of secondary equipment including: "Radial arm saw "Punch press "Drill press "Router "Table saw
- Produce quality products following company procedures and work instructions.
- Complete secondary check sheets and required documentation.
- Ability to inspect parts per the specification sheet requirement using: "Calipers "Gages and mating parts "Digital rule and Tape measures
- Inspect and package parts on the extrusion lines following specification sheets and packaging diagrams.
- Contribute ideas to improve the efficiency of operations and quality of products.
- Participate in solving quality problems and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Making cartons, skids and general housekeeping of plant and maintenance of equipment.
Will be required to train on 1st shift and then transfer to 3rd shift after training...willing to consider entry level candidates!!
Apply with us for FREE and let us help you find your next career move!! or you can send a resume to
Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 1 year factory related experience Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, follow routers, use simple math, and use basic hand held measuring tools.