HIRING BONUS: $1,200
Talgo Inc is looking for Manufacturing Engineer with 1 to 3 years of experience, for an exciting job opportunity working on Trains!
Must be fully vaccinated and provide COVID-19 vaccination card
Key requirements of the job:
- Degree in electrical engineering
- 1 year of verifiable experience in similar positions
- Availability to travel
- Organizational and leadership capacity
- Define and improve processes for electrical installations mounting and maintenance
- Define production tools and equipment, necessary for the performance of assembly operations
- Cooperate in the validation of the first manufactured units
- Cooperate with the product engineering team on implementing improvements in new projects and products
- Must have hands on experience and understanding of SAP
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have open availability to cover any assigned shift, to include nights, holidays and weekends
Other important requirements:
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to take and pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check, including MVR records
We pay 100% Health Benefits for employee, 50% for dependent, 401K with company match and a great time off policy.
What are you waiting for? Apply today, come join us!
Talgo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Talgo, Inc. operates a drug and alcohol-free workplace
Talgo, Inc. participates in E-Verify
Talgo, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate with respect to hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin (ancestry), disability, age, genetic information, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.