Ellsworth, an industry leading adhesive manufacturer, currently has a Mixer Operator I opportunity at ResinLab, located in Germantown, WI.
Under direction of the Manufacturing Manager, a Mixer Operator is responsible for the production and packaging of products in bulk form as well as customer specific packaging. Blends materials by following job work instructions by using various mixers and mixing techniques.
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferably from a custom adhesive, chemical, paint manufacturing or liquid packaging/filling environment
- High school diploma or equivalent diploma (GED, HSED)
- Schedule/shift: 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday through Friday
- Ability to handle the physical requirements, including repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting
- Basic math skills for measuring, counting and weighing is a must
- Effective reading and writing ability to interpret job paperwork, run jobs and record information
- Basic mechanical ability to work with hand tools to set up, adjust and disassemble equipment
- Must be self-directed, able work independently within the fast-paced production environment and comfortable performing repetitious tasks
- Detail oriented nature and precision is critical to ensure products adhere to designated quality standards
- Must be hardworking, punctual, dependable and work well with others
- Works responsibly and follow all safety and security procedures
- Willing to learn and grow within a successful, dynamic and expanding company
As an industry leader, we offer a competitive wage, bonus plan, and a comprehensive benefit package which includes: Health, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, 401(k), Employee Assistance, Paid Time Off and Holidays, Wellness Program, Social Events, Community Involvement and much more! Click Here for a summary of Employee Benefits.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Mixer Operator I:
- Verify inventory of raw materials prior to beginning production and strictly adhere to FIFO requirements unless otherwise directed by management.
- Safely complete production jobs as scheduled by the Manufacturing Manager or Production Scheduler by properly following job specific instructions outlined in the BOM or adjustment paperwork.
- Proficiently operate mixing equipment in Small Batch, Mixer 1, Mixer 2 WC3, WC4, WC5, WC6, WC7 and the equipment in the Silicone Room as well as pour off and press stations and associated equipment.
- Complete production paperwork ensuring all required information is properly documented and accurate
- Ensure product quality is maintained through proper attention to detail (i.e. correct components are used in the proper amounts, equipment is sufficiently cleaned, instructions are followed as written)
- Properly communicate with ResinLab personnel and other departments to ensure quality product is delivered on time to internal and external customers.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion.
To apply, follow the link to our careers site to submit your Resume & Wage Expectations in response to this posting. Candidates who have not applied previously will be asked to register, create a username and password at http://careers.ellsworth.com.
Ellsworth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, pregnancy, genetics, or any other legally-protected status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation for any part of our employment process, please follow the instructions on our Accessibility Accommodation for Applicants page of our Careers website.