We are currently looking to fill a Business Relations Customer Care Associate position in the banking industry. This Contract to HIRE position offers outstanding benefits, starting pay, AND the ability to work from home!! MUST BE A WISCONSIN RESIDENT TO QUALIFY! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a very successful organization!
The Employer Support Coordinator is essential to providing an exceptional customer experience for our employers and partners via telephone, chat, and email.
- Display ownership by taking personal responsibility over each task and assigned interaction.
- Answer questions on product details, company information, and any updates or issues with the employer's account.
- Proactively review each interaction to ensure one-call resolution.
- Respond to, investigate, and resolve customer issues through extensive research and collaboration with other departments.
- Build and maintain professional business rapport with employers in order to provide prompt and quality service.
- Effectively document and track interactions to ensure customer, individual, and company goals are met.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume to for consideration! We want to talk to you about what we have going on!
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
- Score in the intermediate range on a series of computer assessments
- Have previous experience in benefits enrollment, banking/lending, technical servicing, or related
- Excellent communication skills with prior customer support skills
- Position to start October 11th with virtual training to last 3 weeks long.