We are looking for a Customer Service Planner with a strong work ethic and an eye for detail to join the Steel Craft family! If you are customer focused with a positive work attitude apply today!
Why Choose Steel Craft Corporation?
- We are a stable and rapidly growing steel manufacturing industry with 3 locations under the Steel Craft Corporation.
- We offer:
- Opportunity for growth within the department or the organization
- Over 75% employer paid medical insurance premium, plans with low deductibles, and wellness incentives
- Health Savings Account annual contributions
- Annual company paid Health Risk Assessment
- Low cost Vision, Voluntary Life, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness coverage
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and More
- A competitive 401(K) Plan with a 3% employer contribution match
- 10 Paid Holidays, 40 Hours Paid Vacation, and 40 Hours Unpaid Time Off in your first year of employment
- An Engagement Committee with many fun planned employees' activities, events, outings, and more
- Flexible schedule!
- 6:30am-2:30pm Monday-Friday schedule preference
- 30-minute unpaid lunch period
- Enter order information and forecasts into ERP system
- Accurately enter data into computerized system in a timely manner
- Work with Sales and Estimating teams to review order quantities and pricing
- Communicate with internal and external customers regarding quantities, pricing, delivery variances, etc.
- Perform any other duties assigned
- Must have high school / GED or similar
- Minimum 1 year of data entry experience or equivalent
- Proficiency using Microsoft office
- Ability to follow written procedures
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- ERP / Epicor experience is a plus