At Regal Ware, family is everything. Because of that, we are driven to create products that inspire bringing families together. Our passion is discovering and developing meaningful solutions that enhance daily life. We are a family of brands focused on the food and beverage industry, rooted in the tradition of building partnerships and listening to our employees and our customers. Our Core Values help us connect our employees to our customers with a progressive approach leads us into the future.
Your seat at the Regal Ware family table awaits.
Your seat at the table: Design Engineer
In this seat you'll perform complex level engineering assignments or projects in the development and investigation of new products and technologies, and supports existing product improvements and maintenance with minimal direction or supervision. Responsible for multiple complex projects involving a variety of resources.
This seat reports to: Director Product Development
More specifics about what this seat does:
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure product/project success, i.e., delivered to specification, within cost targets, standards, and on time
- Develop 3D models using SolidWorks; conduct product validation, complete product testing and agency certifications; work with the Prototype Shop to have sample models made
- Maintain ERP system documentation including BOM product and part component drawings.
- Provide technical assistance to cross-functional teams as required
- Facilitate FMEA, DFM/A, Voice of Customer (VOC), root cause analysis sessions
- Apply engineering analysis methods, statics, strength of materials, development and validation of products and components
- Continually scan the marketplace for emerging trends that can be included in new/existing product lines
We need this seat to have:
- 3-6 years of experience in new product development
- Minimum of 2 years in lead engineering role on project teams
- Strong background and understanding of the product development process
- Proficient in Advanced SolidWorks and SolidWorks 3D modeling
- Understanding of structured problem solving and risk mitigation
- Able to build functional project plans and assist in development of timelines
- Working knowledge of IP (patent) related design issues, developing documentation for patent process, reading patents to understand scope
- Excellent technical writing skills (test reports, design analysis, test plans, status reports, etc.)
- Advanced presentation skills: Can clearly and easily present technical details to a non-technical audience as well as detailed technical presentations when needed
- Proactive project management that emphasizes risk mitigation and problem solving
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong team building skills
- Able to understand the issues from multiple stakeholder points of view -customer, consumer, manufacturing, sales & marketing, management
- Leverages the knowledge and expertise of others
- Effectively interfaces across all levels of the organization
There are so many benefits to being a part of the Regal Ware Team! Our benefits package is built with you and your family in mind - and that starts with the things that are most important to you - your health, your lifestyle, and your future. Learn more at
*Regal Ware is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.