We are currently seeking a Materials Planner in the Racine area. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and preparing manufacturing production schedules and department workflows to establish sequence and lead time of each production operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Schedule, contact and expedite parts from internal work centers, sister plants, third party logistics representatives, suppliers, and subcontract suppliers; develop and implement contingency plans when necessary and keep management informed of actions being taken.
- Analyzes production specifications and capacity data, and performs mathematical calculations to determine production processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Revise planning based on changes coming from both dependent and independent demands as well as from inventory adjustments and Bills of Material corrections; resolve and process open rejection orders.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions; includes estimating.
- May prepare lists and purchase orders to obtain required materials, tools and equipment.
- Prepares production reports.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Highly analytical and able to work with large amounts of data
- Good database skills
- Good problem solving skills
If you are interested, please call our office for more information at 920-683-3000. You can also apply online at or send your resume to . Make sure to send your family and friends our way - we love referrals!