Are you looking to work 30-35 hours a week on 1st shift? More? Less? Either way - we want to talk to you!!
Do you enjoy working with people? Flex-Staff has a great opportunity to be a dining assistant!
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up dining rooms
- Pour beverages
- Serve food and assist with setting up meal (open condiments, put butter/jelly on toast, cut food, etc).
- Bus and wash tables
- Wash dishes
- Attend and participate in required training, conducted at time of hire and/or annually, that will include training designed to assure resident safety: i.e. fire safety, missing resident, evacuations, disaster response, etc.
- No experience necessary
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, carry, bend, stoop, push and pull
- Must be able to work with hands in water
- Must be able to pass background check
Flexible hours Available!! Apply today at or just stop in - we can help you do a very QUICK application! Get your new job TODAY!!