Do you have a Quality Control background and looking for an opportunity right here in Sheboygan for an outstanding company? Here's why you should consider this position: Excellent Benefits, Progressive and Forward-thinking Management Team, Opportunities for Advancement, and a FUN environment!!
Performs a variety of tests to ensure units function according to specifications or to determine cause of unit failure, using test instruments: Reads test schedule, work orders, test manuals, performance specifications, and schematics to determine testing procedure and equipment to be used.
- Develop documentation for ISO-9001-2000
- Administer all document control activities and internal audits
- Resolve and dispose of quality issues raised by customers and vendors
- Assist with training in quality control area
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Manager and Engineering
This is a CONTRACT TO HIRE position - don't let this job slip by! To be considered for this job, send your qualified resume to with Subject of QA or you can call our office at 920-287-3500 to discuss further!
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment as well as with the ISO certification process and procedures.
- The ability to develop good working relationships at all levels of the organization is necessary.
- Prefer Associates' or Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes required.
- This position is considered an entry level QC position.