Industrial Maintenance Worker
Kemp's a subsidiary of Dairy Farmers of America (DFA) is looking for an Industrial Maintenance Worker located in Cedarburg, WI.
Wage: 27.83 - plus shift premium
Hours: 2nd and 3rd shift positions available, 10 hour shifts; rotating work week
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 10% 401k matching, and paid vacation time
- The maintenance employee is responsible for:
- Performing preventative maintenance on all equipment, building maintenance, trouble shooting and repairing the processing and packaging equipment
- Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, plumbing, welding, pneumatic, refrigeration and hydraulic system
- Understanding and maintaining written records, following written directions (manuals) and verbal directions
- Maintaining a clean work area
- Completing other assigned duties.
High school diploma or equivalent
2 year Vocational Technical Program or equivalent experience.