Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science,
Information Systems (other degrees considered based on relevance to role)
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor
individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Understanding of Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk OperationSuite Software products including but not limited to FactoryTalk View Site Edition, FactoryTalk View Machine Edition, FactoryTalk ViewPoint, RSView32 and Thin Manager.
- 2+ years' experience troubleshooting, implementing, and or design of industrial process and/ or automation systems. Knowledge of PLCs, Ethernet networking, domain administration, historians, SQL and Human Machine Interface systems.
- Experience installing, configuring and administering Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Web-based applications, Relational Databases, and Open-Source Projects
Be able to work effectively and proficiently with the following:
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM)
- Familiarization with various Microsoft Technologies
- SQL, SSRS, Office
- Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS) networks
- Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- In addition, this position requires strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to communicate and work with a variety of people not under direct control in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, build relationships and interact with peers to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability/Veteran.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at RAApplicationsupport@ra.rockwell.com.