Reporting to the Executive Director of Global Manufacturing Engineering you will provide manufacturing engineering expertise to Li-Ion production locations for Clarios .
* Responsible for specification, development and industrialization planning and execution of automated assembly lines for high volume production of Li-Ion battery modules including logistics concepts
* Assist with strategic site selection planning activity for battery manufacturing in different regions globally.
* Defines equipment requirements and manages equipment suppliers and executes supplier assessments from technical side
* Supports the creation of manufacturing quotes including cost analysis (investment and assembly)
* Plans production processes including process development and feasibility analysis including ergonomics
* Supports the development of Process FMEAs
* Works with the design department on design for manufacturing / for assembly (DFAM)
* Supports preparation of launch activities, as defined in DAPTIV for AME
* Ensures the equipment functionality and availability for prototype and pilot production
* Translates End of Line requirements into functional testing specifications
* Oversee, Schedule small Pack and module prototype builds as they come up
Who we are
Clarios is a world leader in advanced energy storage solutions. We partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle. Technologies that deliver uniquely sustainable, next-generation performance, and bring reliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives. We add value at every link in the supply chain, contributing to the progress of the communities we serve and the planet we all share. Learn more about Clarios at www.clarios.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Clarios, LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please email Special.Accommodations@Clarios.com.