All jobs at David J. Frank carry the prestige of working with one of the country's premier green industry companies, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth. Our reputation is based on 61 years of service in all aspects of landscape design and maintenance, and the satisfaction of both our customers and employees. Due to continued growth we are seeking experienced Irrigation Service Technicians.
If you enjoy working with your hands and spending your working day outdoors, you might look at a career with David J. Frank Landscape Contracting, Inc. as an Irrigation Technician. Golf courses and sports fields are just a couple examples of customers that require irrigation technicians to keep their grounds looking green and well-watered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform the operation, installation, maintenance and repair of manual, semi-automatic and automatic irrigation systems. Install, maintain and repair drainage system.
- Assist with preventative maintenance of designated system.
- Repair irrigation system defects.
- Assist in maintaining parts inventory.
- Make all irrigation orders with approval.
- Perform preventative maintenance and curative maintenance on pump stations. Operate main pumps and pump controllers.
- Check irrigation system daily for leaks, lakes and dry areas.
- Operate and maintain light utility vehicles and powered equipment.
- Train maintenance employees in irrigation processes.
- Assist in reading water meters and documenting water use.
- Record changes in irrigation system component routings or locations on the working copy of the system as-built drawings.
A 2-year degree from an accredited college in Turf Management, Landscape or related field with at least one year of in the field experience would be ideal. In lieu of degree, 2-5 years' of experience in Irrigation Service will be considered. A pesticide applicator's license a plus.
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation program including
We are a Great Place to Work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaHLOeK4-9s
Check out our website for pictures of our cool projects or check out our YouTube channel for more info.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Profit Sharing
- Basic Life and voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid training
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- and much more!
David J. Frank Landscape Contracting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer