7-3 - $15/hour
Essential Job Functions: Set up multiple slitter units. Slit down jobs. Maintain the Rewinder using PM schedules. Follow GMP’s (paperwork).
• Performs diversified manual and mechanical duties to set up and operate rewinding machinery.
• Set up rewind equipment in accordance with slit production orders. •Performs minor machine maintenance.
• Monitor machine operation. Adjust feed speeds, tension and pressure settings to maintain proper web tension.
• Audits roll samples for defects, verify specifications of each product sample and properly identifies for supervisor review.
• Monitors machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
• Ability to load and off-load raw material onto machine and change rolls according to production needs.
• Completes all necessary paperwork for any unused rollstock and returns it to inventory.
• Ability to read and understand job specification and slit production orders to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
• Strives to minimize job change over, start up, shutdown and cleanup times.
Must be willing to cross train. Ability to perform simple math equations.
Ability to use measuring devices such as ruler, caliper, and micrometer. Previous experience in a production plant.
Physical Requirements: Bending, twisting, standing, and lifting. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls.