You're invited! Join us Thursday, July 8th from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM for our Sales Representative Hiring Event! We will doing interviews on the spot! Come chat with our teams, view a selection of our products, learn more about our company, our people, locations, opportunities and more! Below is just one of the positions we are looking to fill. The Inside Sales Representative position also offers a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus! Don't miss out, RSVP today at: Generac Power Systems Hiring Event (indeed.com)
Address: Generac Corporate Headquarters
S45 W29290 WI-59 Waukesha, WI 53189
At Generac, Our People help make the world safer, brighter and more productive. United by our Values, people with diverse backgrounds and points of view work together to ensure our global customers have peace of mind.
We are a team of builders and doers who share a passion for innovation and a desire to outpace others. As an inclusive workplace, we empower our employees to embrace diversity in all forms, celebrate our differences, and treat everyone with equity and respect. At Generac, our success is powered by Our People.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for taking a pro-active approach to sales by developing existing accounts and effectively managing their sales territory through relationship building and meeting the external customer’s needs. The key focus is to grow an expansive portfolio of established customers across the United States. This position reports to the Inside Sales Supervisor. This is a Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts sales calls via phone or in-person to develop and grow relationships with customers in order to achieve channel sales goals and program goals.
- Provides customers with program information, important updates, and guidance for growing their business.
- Assists customers with pricing and availability, order processing, and order status.
- Resolves issues by working with the customer, territory sales team, and/or any pertinent internal departments.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of product application to assist customers in selecting product for their business.
- Provides customers with product details – features, benefits, competitive comparison.
- Assists with the promotion of new product launches.
- Guides customers to utilize tools available to confirm correct product.
- Onboarding of new partners and participation in channel programs
- Introduces customers to the Generac program and trains them to use Generac web portals.
- Reviews resources and tools available for our partners to assist in their success.
- Promotes channel programs and benefits of participating in these program.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year relevant intern or inside sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to make decisions in the best interest of the customer and the company
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities according to importance and urgency
- Ability to take initiative and work proactively
- Ability to react well under pressure
- Ability to perform and comprehend basic business and financial calculations
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness
Great Reasons to work for Generac:
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and many more
- State-of-the-art facility with an onsite gym, walking trails, café, free parking and many employee activities
- Scheduled events throughout the year that allow our employees, both current and retirees, to gather together and enjoy their time with their families and co-workers
- Enjoy summer hours (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- Pride! When a storm strikes, Generac employees always rise to the occasion. Each time a storm hits many employees volunteer their time with the customer support team or on the production line while others go right into storm-affected areas to repair generators
- We believe in having fun. From minor celebrations to major events, our employees balance their work by building a strong culture of teamwork and collaboration through a variety of occasions, including our Fun Days.
- 'Dress for Your Day' Dress Policy. This can include Jeans!
- Product loan and discount programs- rent Generac equipment free for up to 4 days!
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting; close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
To be considered an official candidate please apply at: Inside Sales Representative - Residential - Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States - 4878 (avature.net)
Generac Power Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.