Do you have the experience and skills to sell window products in the commercial building segment?
If so, we are interested in speaking with you.
Brunsell Lumber and Millwork is southern Wisconsin’s leader in building material supplies and a top supplier to professional contractors. We sell only premium-quality building products, especially windows, with name-brands such as Marvin, Andersen, WeatherShield, Kolbe & Kolbe, Lindsey, Simonton and Sierre Pacific. Brunsell Lumber & Millwork is locally owned and operated, with a highly trained and knowledgeable staff ready to help our customers in every stage of their projects. Our mission is to deliver peace of mind for builders, remodelers and their clients.
We are seeking a highly driven and enthusiastic Commercial Window Sales Representative to work closely with General Contractors, Architects and Owners/Developers to promote and sell high-quality windows and doors in the Madison or Milwaukee, WI areas. As a Commercial Window Sales Representative with Brunsell Lumber & Millwork, you will focus on growing sales by penetrating the commercial segment.
Additional tasks of the Commercial Window Sales Representative include:
- Prospecting for new business opportunities and generating new sales leads
- Following up with prospects and overcoming objections to closing sales
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with General Contractors, Architects and Owners
- Researching and implementing ways to improve quality and productivity
As a Commercial Window Sales Representative with Brunsell Lumber & Millwork, you will manage window takeoffs, generate proposals and present proposals to close sales of window projects. You will also run daily in-person meetings with construction trade professionals.
Additional responsibilities of the Commercial Window Sales Representative include:
- Closing sales at a high rate while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Promoting our company throughout the sales process by accurately proposing available products and services
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date product and service knowledge
- Meeting and exceeding established productivity standards
As a Commercial Window Sales Representative with Brunsell Lumber & Millwork, you must be a natural people-person with a likeable personality. You must be a cooperative team player with a sense of integrity, a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and the desire to learn new products and sales skills. You must possess exceptional written and verbal communication and time management skills. You must also be able to adapt easily to a changing work environment and be able to relate to a broad and varied customer base.
Additional requirements of the Commercial Window Sales Representative include:
- Minimum 2 years window sales experience with a proven record of success working with commercial building professionals
- Excellent working knowledge of building plans and codes
- Strong working knowledge of business communication methods such as telephone and email etiquette,
professional letter formats and styles, memoranda and reports
- Computer proficiency and ability to use customer database and spreadsheet software, Microsoft Outlook and
word processing software
- Strong public speaking, presentation and persuasion abilities in one-on-one, small or large group contexts
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, pay close attention to details, document daily activities and
succeed at setting and accomplishing goals
At Brunsell Lumber & Millwork, we offer excellent compensation, unlimited earnings potential and a comprehensive benefits package. To ensure that you are successful in your role as a Commercial Window Sales Representative, we provide training where you will learn about new and existing products along with new sales methods and techniques.