Position:Senior Web DeveloperJob Description:
Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 150 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2018 sales of $30 billion.
Arrow Electronics is searching for an Sitecore developer to join our Arrow Digital team, As an engineer in the Storefront team, you will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com site to help achieve organization's key performance indicators. As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to understand their requirements and pain points and build features to address them.
*This is a remote role which can be worked from anywhere in the United States.
What You Will Be Doing:
- As an engineer in the Storefront team, you will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com site to help achieve organization's key performance indicators.
- As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to understand their requirements and pain points and build features to address them.
- You will be responsible for the development of the arrow.com website and the Sitecore .Net CMS backend.
- Provide value by integrating business rules and content in accordance with requirements
- Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools.
- Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture practices
- Ability to jump between frontend and backend work
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field or relevant experience
- 3+ years of Sitecore 8+ experience (9 is preferred but any recent Sitecore is helpful)
- 5+ years of experience with C# and .Net Framework.
- 1+ year in Angular6+/React.Js
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with RESTful services.
- Experience unit test frameworks (NUnit/Karma/Mocha/Sion) for writing unit tests.
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing
- Experience with NoSql and relational databases
- Experience with enterprise OO design patterns such as the Repository pattern
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as JIRA
- Ability to prove prior experience integrating multiple data sources/systems for consumption by rich websites
- Experience working on a cloud computing platform (Azure/AWS/GCP)
What We Offer at Arrow
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Cafe with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
$108,000.00 - $132,000.00
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.Location:US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
* December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
* All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.