Our client a manufacturer of signs and safety equipment is adding to its team and is seeking to hire multiple Electrical / Mechanical Assemblers for their facility in Milwaukee, WI. This will be a 1st shift role (6AM-2:30PM Monday – Friday). Upon conversion this role also contains a strong benefit program to include: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Safe Harbor 401K Retirement Savings with Employer Match, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Time Off, FSA/DFSA, Wellness Plan, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term-Disability, Gain Sharing Bonus Plan and Tuition Reimbursement.
Daily Responsibilities: Assembly of electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems by performing the following duties.
- Read work orders, follow production drawings, and/or receive verbal instructions regarding assembly duties to be performed.
- Crimp, screw, bolt, and rivet to secure parts in place during the assembly process.
- Mount assembled components, such as transformers, transistors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panels.
- Connect component lead wires between individual component leads, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assemble and attach hardware, such as power supplies, terminal blocks, control boards and switches to assemblies.
- Adjust or trim materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Perform testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and company standards.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures while using company hand and power tools during the assembly process.
- Previous experience with Electrical or Mechanical Assembly preferred.
- Comfortable using basic hand tools such has hand crimpers, wire cutters, measuring devises, rulers, drills, and other hand/power tools.
- Experienced interpreting electrical or mechanical schematics, blue-prints, or diagrams preferred, but not required.
- Capable of working within a team centric and individual environment.
- High school, GED, or HSED required.