Tired of the big box store rat race? Have a passion for hardware and helping customers? Bliffert Lumber and Hardware is looking for a part time team member for our Hardware Store. Bliffert Lumber is a fifth-generation family lumber yard and hardware operation located in Riverwest. If you are hardworking, positive and dedicated, Bliffert Lumber is an ideal place to display your talents.
1014 E. Chambers St.
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Bliffert Lumber is a family owned and operated company serving Wisconsin for over 100 years. We offer competitive wages and benefits.
Primary Objectives of the Hardware Sales Associate
• Provide customer service
• Store upkeep
Primary Responsibilities of the Hardware Sales Associate
• Direct customers to products
• Answer questions about goods
• Assisting in purchase decisions
• Stock store items
• Organize items
• Cleaning and upkeep of the store
• Protecting company values by keeping financial information and plans confidential
• Responsible for following and enforcing all safety rules and policies as outlined by and communicated by Bliffert Lumber management
• Act as our store’s representative and provides exceptional customer service
• Reports injuries immediately to Manager
• Additional job responsibilities to be determined by Manager
Requirements of the Hardware Sales Associate
• Reports to the hardware manager
• Occasional local travel with company vehicle
• Lifting up to 125 lbs.