Food. Service. Film. Fun!
Marcus Theatres: Where Talented People Find Limitless Opportunities!
Join the Marcus Theatres Service Team and learn how we have redefined food and beverage at the movies! As a bartender with Marcus Theatres, you will be a part of a family you can connect with, grow with, and have fun with!
Our Associates Enjoy...
- Competitive Wages & Premium Holiday Pay
- Flexible or Set Schedules
- Free Movies
- Paid Uniforms
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Benefits for Full-time (30+ Hours per Week)
- Fully Paid Accelerated Training Program
- Working in a Professional Bar & Restaurant Environment
Do You Have What it Takes?
Do people notice your positive attitude, your work ethic, and your excellent communication skills? Do you have the ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced and team- focused environment? A successful candidate will be passionate about beverage quality and exceptional guest service and bring their enthusiasm with them to work each and every day!
We Need YOU.
Your Job Duties May Include...
- Prepare beverages for our guests.
- Verify guests that purchase alcohol are at least 21 years of age.
- Interact with guests, take orders, and serve food and drinks.
- Assess guests' needs and preferences to make recommendations.
- Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar.
- Maintain a clean, well-organized bar and lounge area.
- Comply with all food and beverage preparation and service regulations.
- Demonstrate accuracy in transactions and cash-handling skills.
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean.