If you’re highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills, if you’re excited about innovative technologies and committed to our goal to provide the ultimate customer experience. If you want to be a part of our growing family, please apply!
What We Offer:
• Competitive starting salary
• Bonus Program
• Paid Training Program
• Flexible work schedule
• Comprehensive benefits plan
• Generous PTO package including holidays
• Assist in performing major engine overhauls under the direct supervision
• Develop required skills to be a qualified, certified State inspector.
• Perform minor repairs.
• Maintain a 95% or greater efficiency average with few exceptions.
• Assist clerical staff in completing necessary paperwork.
• Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment as requested.
• Assist in fueling and washing trucks.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Knowledgeable of medium and heavy-duty truck product is a plus
• Knowledgeable in the proper use of all tools
• Knowledge of basic engine and driveline
• Knowledge of basic electrical
• Working knowledge of air and hydraulic brakes
• Provide own hand tools up to 1/2 in. drive
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Basic computer skills
• Works well within a team environment
Educational & Physical Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent, special technical training
• CDL license or ability to obtain
• Must be able to lift 75lbs and carry weight up to a distance of 5 feet
Note: Other Duties as Assigned as this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and expectations.
LAKESIDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER