CoSolutions, Inc. is looking to hire aBudget and Fiscal Operations Support AnalystinArlington, VA
- Develops financial analysis of FSI operations as a basis for reporting to and advising FSI management on possible actions to obtain the best possible utilization of resources. Analyze financial plans submitted by Schools and Offices, and advise on allocation of funds to FSI Schools and Offices in relation to their approved financial plans.
- Make recommendations and develop courses of action in response to funding reductions or potential future funding reductions, analyzing possible allocations and mission impacts
- Apply knowledge and understanding of financial management principles, practices, methods and techniques, and skill in managing financial resources to meet critical operational requirements. Knowledge of the laws/regulations governing funding, and the financial and budgetary relationships between subordinate and senior levels of financial management are used to interpret and assess the impact of new and revised Congressional legislation on the
formulation and execution of funding.
- Recommend appropriate internal financial controls pertaining to the apportionment, transfer, allotment, disbursement and accounting of funds, considering compliance with Congressional and OMB requirements regarding management control practices.
- Advises on the allocation of earned reimbursement and other funds to FSI Schools and Offices as it relates to their Bureau's approved financial plans.
- Draft reimbursement agreements between FSI and federal government agencies and foreign governments for whom FSI provides training services. Set up arrangements for processing and collecting of reimbursements.
- Drafting Congressional budget justifications.
- Support the financial planning and budget formulation activities for the annual budget for FSI
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance.
Education: BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field.Twelve (12)years progressive budget experience can be substituted for degree.
Experience: Minimum of four (4) years' relevant progressive budget experience
- Experience performing work in support of federal budget processes
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis in Microsoft Excel
- Strong experience in Microsoft Excel functionalities including but not limited to utilizing pivot tables, formulas.
- Experience organizing, consolidating, and manipulating data
Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Ability to walk to various locations as needed.
CoSolutions, Inc. () is an SBA-certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) ranked for the second year in a row as one of the 20 Most Promising IT Service Management Solution Providers. CoSolutions provides tailor-made and efficient solutions for mission-critical enterprise IT service management, enterprise service desk support, cybersecurity and cyber IT, data center operations, applications development and program management for both Federal and Commercial customers. As one of the fastest growing technical services firms in the federal contracting marketplace, CoSolutions' seasoned team embraces its deep roots in the industry to ensure the highest quality service and support is brought to their clientele.
CoSolutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, physical or mental disability, genetic information, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Please click here to accessthe EEO is the Law poster and supplement.